Knowing which sweater style best fits your body shape results in a well fitted garment. This post will discuss the benefits of the raglan style.
What is a Raglan Sleeve:
A raglan is a sleeve that begins at the neck and has a long, slanting seam line from the neck to the armhole, giving the garment a relatively undefined shoulder.
- Best for casual knits
- Allows for easy movement
- No shoulder seams
- Great for different body shapes
- Easy to color block different color sleeves from main body
- Less time-consuming
- Wider sleeve in the underarm
- Allows more room for under garments as a button-up cardigan
- Wider bust area because of the slanted sleeve shaping
- Easily modified into an align dress