The Orange Blossom Skirt
Selecting the right style skirt to fit your silhouette can be difficult. You will love the fit of this skirt. It is a circular skirt knitted on the knitting machine using the short-rowing technique. You can knit this in various weights:
- Spring Season use one strand of 2/24 ply yarn
- Fall Season use two strands of 2/24 ply yarn
- Winter Season use two strands 2/24 ply yarn and one strand for platting device.
The supplies needed are:
- Standard gauge knitting machine
- 2-inch non-roll elastic
- Supplier Stephanie Widmann, industrial 2/24 ply cone yarn, Vibrant Orange
- Hand steamer
View my inspiration here!